Friday, February 03, 2012

Ode to 100!


I started off 3 years ago meaning to capture the things that really made me happy. Whether they were people, moments or the scene in front of my eyes. It started off when some of the moments of my true happiness with life, rose to the surface of my thoughts and greeted me. Enough to remind me to click, just once or twice. The very act of working on the pictures, uploading them and finding the words that described my joy was a joy, in itself.

Over time, this awareness has increased and sharpened into this comforting constancy, and I feel proud of myself that I have noticed enough of the life happening around me. And whenever I had the camera with me, they also got frozen, so I could leave a trail of them here on my dedicated space.

I want to share this joy with you, as I hit click on 100 such frozen moments. 100 odes to happiness, the kind that nothing can take away, because it is a feeling which has already merged with the Universe!

*clink*

4 comments:

Shachi said... Best Blogger Tips

I browsed through some of the pictures - LOVED them! Loved the writing describing each of them even more!

A day in the life of a MOM said... Best Blogger Tips

You are gifted!

taa's mom said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Tharini, where are you ?

Tharini said... Best Blogger Tips

Here TAAM. Very much so. :)

Post a Comment

Write to me!